Sunday 17 May 2015

SIMPLE SUNDAY

Hello guys, today I have a simple denim outfit.This is the result of what happens when I wake up with eye bags due to the four hours of sleep I got last night. I got really lazy this morning majorly because I had partied all night but nevertheless I  wanted to get to church so I picked the first thing I saw in in my closet. Denim works for me anytime and any day but I had to keep it classy and thats where the chunky heels, fedora hat and versace bag came in. Have a lovely week ahead. XOXO











8 comments:

  1. great look! follow for follow?
    http://polynaeces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good dear!
    Love the heels.....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/fuschia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn those shoes are very sexy :)

    thanks :) you said you are following, can you tyr again and let me know? because I cant see you in the list.
    comment and I'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Of cousrse dear<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brown (camel)touches,
    the bag is very lovely, i want similar in black.

    ReplyDelete