Sunday 7 June 2015

SNEAK PEEK

Currently obsessing over jumpsuits, however lately, this particular one probably because it looks like a dress. I got it a few months back but i only fell in love with it a few days ago and felt like a princess yet again. This is one of my best outfit because its easy and chic and the same time. Blue is not exactly my colour yet i adore this one and the shoes are my fav, i rock them quite often because they are the most comfortable thing you would ever slip your feet in. do have a lovely week guys. <3
















7 comments:

  1. you know i love the jumpsuit. meaning i want it .. great post girl .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of it! The shoes goes so well with the whole look! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandals 😍! !
    Dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you look amazing! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa tu, me encanta tu pelo y el vestido. Las fotos geniales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful image , follow you №22!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog; I follow you on GFC n 26
    I hope you refollw me here
    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete