Sunday 14 February 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFIT

Hope everyone is having a lovely valentine! so far, it has been amazing for me, spending time with my friends. Today is Sunday so of course I started off by going to church and I dressed up to the occasion of the day.
I paired up my sleeveless long gown with ankle strap heels and a rose I was given earlier on today. I kept the look simple and chic having no jewelries on but yet I feel so ladylike . This outfit could pass for both valentines day party and night outfit which makes my day so comfortable . Definitely one of my favourite looks.













7 comments:

  1. gorgeous images, photos wonderful
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Amazing outfit and photos!
    Perfect shoes <3
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and beautiful dress! <3

    http://labeauteofblondes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marie, beautiful photos. I love your style. You're gorgeous. I follow you since some months and I don't know why you don't have much followers. Your blog definetely deserves more viewers! Kisses

    melassie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos <3 You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?

    AS-Agne

    ReplyDelete